Monday, October 19, 2009

Urbandub Live at Bacolod Masskara Festival 2009


Last Sunday (October 18 2009), at the last day of Bacolod Masskara Festival Urbandub played at around 11pm in 15th street. It wasn't my first time to see them in person but it was my first time to see them close up! I was standing really near them because I can't find my way to the pit so I decided to just stand beside the stage where I can see them clearly.

As always, they play live act so damn good! I lost count on how many times John Dinopol (lead guitarist) spin his guitar strap around him! Everytime he does that the audience just kept on acting wild! And Lalay Lim (bassist) has grown fully awesome in playing her bass, "Gravity" their released single from their upcoming album (in November) was really amazing! Their guitar riffs are organized as always, unlike other bands na basta makapagahod lang!




Thank you Coca-Cola for sponsoring such great concert and good choice of performers! Good thing it was Urbandub and not Bamboo! LOL.



No comments: