Thursday, October 15, 2009

Glowing Candies / Lollipops with such pathetic flavor.

This is all over the street of Bacolod these days! My friend Pia, gave me one of these glowing candies but she got a "rose" candy for me attached to a pacifier like container that when twisted... it will glow! WOAH! I got so fucking manol! I heard it was popularized at M02, Goldenfiled (I can't believe I'm writing this.lol) people dance while they have these candies stuffed in their mouth, and it looked good "kuno" in the dark, where you can only see the neon lights only.

By the way, the candy itself doesn't taste good at all..I think it tasted pathetic.lol The flavor is kinda faint and actually unidentify-able... I can't seem to figure out what flavor it was, it's doesn't taste strawberry nor cherry... rose perhaps?LOL. The only good thing is..IT GLOWS! omfg! haha

No comments: