Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My top10 birthday greeters! (Arigatou Gozaimasu!!!)

I wanted to have a simple dinner at home with friends and family but unfortunately my friends are very busy with their personal endeavors (thesis,community services,nurse duties,work) which made me saaad. Instead, my family and I together with Christopher ate at Mama Maria's and ate a BIG ASS PIZZA!!! :p yum yum yum!

By the way here are my bday greeters:
(I do this every year, better late than never thank ya all!)

1. Boof (Tope)
2. Family
3. Pia
4. Bubu Girls (eve,kat,kleng,laine)
5. DD!
6. Aleyn
7. Beryl
8. Liza Marie
9. Rap2x
10.Broke Back Boys (Fed,Kim)

advance and late greeters:
mark villaroman
jean tabs
lisa magno
balong (sepnio)

thank you thank you guid!:D
to those who i forgot to mention feel free to put your name here_____________________. (kung malalagay nyo :D)

1 comment: